Special Recent Posts
Weekly Parish Announcements
UPX – 480/14 September 14 2014
1. Today is the feast of the Exaltation of the Holy Cross on which Our Saviour gave up his life for us. We prepare for the liturgical feast of Our Lady of Sorrows, tomorrow. Let us go to mass and receive Holy Communion on both these days. Tomorrow, Monday, at 4.00pm we shall have an hour’s Adoration with meditations about Our Sorrowful Mother.
2. Next Tuesday is the 150th anniversary since Gozo has been declared a Diocese. H.L. Bishop Grech leads a concelebrated mass of thanksgiving at the Cathedral at 7.00pm. a day’s eucharistic adoration will also be held in all the parish churches of Gozo. The last mass at the Basilica shall be that at 5.00pm as all priests will be taking part in the concelebration
3. A final reminder to all those engaged couples who wish to start the preparatory course for marriage and family life in September, to collect an application from the Parish Office during this week. This also applies for those couples who have already completed the first year of the course. These have to apply for the second year. It also applies to those couples who work in Malta and who shall be attending meetings in Malta.
4. Those parents whose children will be attending Yr1 and who have not yet enrolled them for catechism lessons are kindy advised to inform the Parish office during this week.
5. As from tomorrow, Monday, the evening Angelus shall be at 6.30pm with mass at 7.00pm from Monday to Saturday.
|Il-Misteri tal-Ferh - Jinghadu nhar ta’ Tnejn u nhar ta’ Sibt|
|Il-Misteri tal-Glorja – jinghadu l-Erbgha, u l-Hadd|
|Il-Misteri tad-Dawl – jinghadu l-Hamis|
|Il-Misteri tat-Tbatija – jinghadu t-Tlieta u l-Gimgha|